Copyright and Disclaimer
Copyright in the material available at this site is owned by the APSIM Initiative members and third parties.
It may only be used in the ways described in this Copyright Notice:
- You may take temporary copies necessary to browse this site on screen
- Unless otherwise stated, you may download or print a single copy of the copyright material for your own information, research or study, but only if you:
- Do not change the material; and
- Do not remove any part of any copyright or other notice.
- No photos on this website can be used unless you have received consent from the APSIM Initiative. We acknowledge and thank CSIRO, DAF, USQ, UQ and AgResearch for use of their photos.
Except as permitted by statute, any other use of copyright material on this website is subject to first receiving consent.
Requests for further use should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The logos of the APSIM Initiative members are registered trademarks and must not be used without the prior, specific, written permission of that member. Please contact the individual member to seek such permission.
While every care is taken to ensure the accuracy of this information/software, the APSIM Initiative makes no representations or warranties about its accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose and disclaims all responsibility and liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages (including indirect or consequential damage) and costs which might be incurred as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way and for any reason.
By use of this information you agree to continually indemnify APSIM Initiative, its officers, employees and agents against any loss, cost, expense, damage and liability of any kind (including consequential loss) arising directly or indirectly from or related to any claim relating to your use of this information/software.