Job Opportunity at AgResearch
Post-Doctoral Scientist – Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Work as part of a team on a New Zealand-Ireland bilateral research project, “Refining Emission Factors for Inventory Reporting” – aims to develop higher-tier, ammonia and nitrous oxide emission factors for N inputs (fertiliser, excreta, manure) in pastoral agricultural systems.
- Great for developing international networks – NZ-Ireland and aligned with the Global Research Alliance’s (GRA) Nitrogen Flagship project “Development of context-specific emissions factors from the application of nitrogenous fertilisers”.
- Four years – time to expand you existing skills and interests and get involved in New Zealand culture and outdoors.
- Globally an important topic.
- Applications close on 5th March with interviews in the week starting 20th March.
- You will need to have experience in process-based modelling with a focus on soils and knowledge of nutrient cycling in soils.
- See Job posting for more information and how to apply.
Coming up next: