The source code for all web projects are now hosted by GitHub in the APSIM Initiative account - https://github.com/APSIMInitiative.
This GitHub project provides a mechanism for submitting YieldProphet / Farm4Prophet jobs to a compute node. It includes 4 Visual Studio projects:
- APSIM.Cloud.Portal - the web interface (portal) for submitting jobs manually and looking at jobs that are running or have run previously. Can be accessed here: http://www.apsim.info/APSIM.Cloud.Portal/Main.aspx
- APSIM.Cloud.Service - the SOAP service for submitting and examining jobs. Can be accessed here: http://www.apsim.info/APSIM.Cloud.Service/Jobs.svc
- APSIM.Cloud.Runner - the runner program that does the actual execution of a given job. This runs currently on scoop.apsim.info
- APSIM.Cloud.Shared - a library of shared code that is used by the other three projects.
Jobs submitted are stored in the 'APSIM.Cloud' database on www.apsim.info in a table called dbo.Jobs.
This GitHub project contains the homegrown APSIM classic build system (aka Bob) and the APSIM Next Generation build and release system.
Submitted build jobs are stored in the 'APSIM.Builds' database on www.apsim.info in tables 'dbo.ApsimX' (for APSIM next generation build jobs) and 'dbo.Classic' (for APSIM classic build jobs).
The source code for the APSIM product registration portal and service and stored in the APSIM.Registration GitHub project.
All registrations are stored in the 'APSIM.Registration database on www.apsim.info in the 'dbo.Registrations' table.
This GitHub project hasn't been created yet. The code has yet to be migrated but will follow the same pattern as the other projects here.
This GitHub project is a web service that calls into a MatLab POAMA climate forecasting system and produces an ensemble climate forecast for APSIM and other products.
- POAMA.Service - A REST and SOAP service for providing climate forecasts. It is hosted here: http://www.apsim.info/POAMA.Service/Forecast.svc
- POAMA.CallService - A small command line utility for calling the POAMAForecast.dll (a .NET wrapper around the MATLAB code). The command line D:\Website\POAMA.CallService\POAMA.CallService.exe /Update is called nightly to keep the .netcdf files up to date. This command line utility needs to be copied manually to www.apsim.info and not 'published' from Visual Studio.
This GitHub project contains a library of shared methods that are used widely in all APSIM Initiative projects.